Hail Damage Insurance Claims
If your RV was recently damaged by hail, here’s what you need to do.
- Call your insurance company and start a claim.
- If water has entered the RV, take pictures and document everything.
- Bring your RV to Premier RV Service, We will take pictures of the damage and prepare an estimate for your insurance company and then we will repair any damage to areas that are essential to prevent further water damage.
- Let your insurance company know where you have taken tour RV for repairs and they will either send out an Appraiser to assess the damage, or ask for an estimate from us.
- We will take care of all the details with the insurance company so you don't have to.
- Once an estimate is approved, Premier RV will repair your RV and have it back to you as quickly as possible.
- If you have any damage that does that does affect the performance of the RV (dented siding ), you can continue to use your RV during the summer then bring it back to us when you have finished using it for the season and we will complete the repairs and have back to by spring the final repairs.
- Please don’t hesitate to call or email if you have any questions.